Demand of reminder on this product
EP369S is a high performance Display Port 1.2 (DP 1.2) receiver with HDCP and 4 ports LVDS output. The chip is compliant with DP 1.2 specification and HDCP 1.4 specification. The chip supports display resolution up to 600 M pixels/second. The on-chip LVDS transmitter is capable of transmitting data at 165 M pixels/second each port. The LVDS outputs can be configured as 2-port outputs or 4-port output. Data output sequence can also be configured as Sequential mode or Left-Right mode. The chip is also integrated with an eFlash MCU. It manages HDCP automatically without the need for user to develop firmware. The MCU make user’s applications very easy.
• High Performance Display Port 1.2 Receiver capable of supporting 540 Mhz Link Rate and 600 M Hz Pixel Rate.
• 4 Ports of LVDS Transmitter capable of transmitting data at 165 M pixels/second each port
• Display Port specification 1.2 compliant
• HDCP specification 1.4 compliant
• On-chip eFlash MCU with integrated HDCP keys
• Programmable 2-Port or 4-Port LVDS outputs
• Programmable LVDS Data Sequence in Sequential mode or Left-Right mode
• Programmable LVDS Port Swapping for easy PCB layout
• Programmable LVDS Data Width in 6-bit, 8-bit or 10-bit
• Programmable LVDS Data Mapping
• Low power consumption in Power Down mode
• 128-pin LQFP
You could also be interested in the following products :