Demand of reminder on this product
The EP103 LVDS transmitter supports transmission between the host and the flat panel display up to SXGA+ resolutions. The transmitter converts 3×10 bits of Low Voltage TTL data and 3 control bits into 4 LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signal) data streams. At a maximum input clock rate of 135MHz, each LVDS differential data pair speed is 945Mbps, providing a total throughput of 3.78Gbps. The transmitter can be configured to input clock rising edge or falling edge strobe through an external pin.
- Support 10MHz to 135MHz clock rates for HVGA to SXGA+ resolution
- Up to 3.78Gbps bandwidth •PLL requires no external components
- Cycle-to-cycle jitter rejection •3.3V to 1.8V Low Voltage TTL tolerant Input
- Programmable data and control strobe select
- Power down mode supported
- LQFP-64 package