Demande de rappel sur ce produit
DIP Moduls: Compact and pin mounted
Because of their design, DIP modules are extremely compact: there is no PCB overhang, no drilled holes for assembly and no contact pads for connectors or cables. The viewing area is optimally sized and the large font makes reading easier.
Fast, easy assembly
This displays are simply inserted in the PCB and soldered in place. There are no screws, distance sleeves or cables required. This saves material and simplifies immediately the construction. There's a saving for every single display module during assembly. Alternatively diplays can be used with sockets.
All displays are shipped with market-standard controllers. This means that the existing hardware and software can continue to be used unchanged.
The displays forming a series are compatible both in terms of pins and dimensions. It is therefore a simple matter to use both a text display (e.g. 2 x 16) and a graphics display (e.g. 122 x 32) within a series without the need for any mechanical or hardware modifications. A subsequent upgrade, for example to 4 x 20 characters, is also possible without problems.
State-of-the-art display technology
Only top-quality materials are used. As a result, these displays are very easy to read and offer a high level of contrast. The design and manufacture of this display series guarantees minimum downtimes even under extreme conditions.
Very short delivery times
Because these displays are already being supplied in series production for hundreds of applications, we possess a large stock that allows us to cover even short-term requirements. This means that individual parts can usually be delivered ex stock and mostly hundreds of units are available.
With a standard operating temperature of -20..+70 °C, rapid response times are guaranteed even at -20 °C. Automatic temperature compensation is usually also built-in. 5V single-supply operation is possible in all cases thanks to the built-in voltage doublers (exception: EA DIP122).
* HIGH CONTRAST LCD SUPERTWIST DISPLAY
* EA DIP162-DNLED: YELLOW/GREEN WITH LED BACKLIGHT
* EA DIP162-DN3LW AND DIP162J-DN3LW WITH WHITE LED B/L., LOW POWER
* INCL. HD 44780 OR COMPATIBLE CONTROLLER
* INTERFACE FOR 4- AND 8-BIT DATA BUS
* POWER SUPPLY +5V OR ±2.7V OR ±3.3V
* OPERATING TEMPERATURE 0~+50°C (-DN3LW, -DHNLED: -20~+70°C)
* LED BACKLIGHT Y/G max. 150mA@+25°C
* LED BACKLIGHT WHITE max. 45mA@+25°C
* SOME MORE MODULES WITH SAME MECHANIC AND SAME PINOUT:
-DOTMATRIX 1x8, 4x20
* NO SCREWS REQUIRED: SOLDER ON IN PCB ONLY
* DETACHABLE VIA 9-PIN SOCKET EA B200-9 (2 PCS. REQUIRED)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :