Demande de rappel sur ce produit
The GS2964 is a cost optimized short reach equalizer that still supports 100m at 3Gb/s. The GS2964 is a high-speed BiCMOS integrated circuit designed to equalize and restore signals received over 75ohm coaxial cable.
The device is designed to support SMPTE 424M, SMPTE292M and SMPTE 259M, and is optimized for performance at 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s and 2.97Gb/s.
The GS2964 features DC restoration to compensate for the DC content of SMPTE pathological test patterns.
The Carrier Detect output pin (CD) indicates whether a valid input signal has been detected. It can be connected directly to the MUTE pin to mute the output on loss of carrier. A voltage programmable threshold, which can be changed via the SQ_ADJ pin, forces CD high when the input signal amplitude falls below the threshold. This allows the GS2964 to distinguish between low-amplitude SDI signals and noise at the input of the device.
The equalizing and DC restore stages are disengaged when the BYPASS pin is HIGH. No equalization occurs in Bypass mode.
The differential outputs can be DC-coupled to Gennum 3.3V cable drivers and reclockers and to other industry-standard 3.3V CML logic.
The GS2964 is footprint and drop-in compatible with existing GS2974 designs, with no additional application changes required.
The device is available in a 16-pin, 4mm x 4mm QFN package.
Power consumption of the GS2964 is typically 215mW.
The GS2964 is Pb-free, and the encapsulation compound does not contain halogenated flame retardant.
This component and all homogeneous subcomponents are RoHS compliant.
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M compliant
- Automatic cable equalization
- 100m cable length at 3Gb/s, 140m at HD, 180m at SD
- Multi-standard operation from 143Mb/s to 2.97Gb/s
- Performance optimized for 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s and 2.97Gb/s. Typical equalized length of Belden 1694A cable:
- 100m at 2.97Gb/s
- 140m at 1.485Gb/s
- 180m at 270Mb/s
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s
- Manual bypass (useful for low data rates with slow rise/fall times)
- Programmable carrier detect with squelch threshold adjustment
- Standard EIA/JEDEC logic control and status signal levels
- Single 3.3V power supply operation
- 215mW power consumption (typical)
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Small footprint QFN package (4mm x 4mm)
- Drop-in compatible with the GS2974
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
Télécharger le(s) PDF(S)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :