Demande de rappel sur ce produit
This document provides guidance on how to use the RDK-GS12070 Reference Design board. It is recommended that the GS12070 Data Sheet (PDS-061012) is read prior to reading this document in order to get familiarized with the features of the GS12070.
The RDK-GS12070 can be powered-up and evaluated out-of-the-box as a standalone kit without GUI control. Connecting to a PC (using the supplied USB cable) enables evaluation of the advanced features which are only accessible through the host interface. However, the following features are among those which are available out-of-the-box without any programming required:
• MUX Mode with multiple conversion mode options
• DEMUX Mode with multiple conversion mode options
• Four-lane Bypass Mode for all supported rates including SD
• 75% colour bars pattern generator for all supported rates
• SMPTE-compliant MUX/DEMUX modes
For a quick evaluation, please refer to the Quick Start Guide section of this document.
For detailed descriptions of the supported evaluation features of the RDK, please refer to the Detailed Description of this document.
The RDK-GS12070 contains the following components:
• RDB-GS12070 board
• RDB-GS12070-IN input video board
• RDB-GS12070-OUT output video board
• USB Cable
• +12VDC external power supply
• GUI (available online – www.semtech.com)
• Guides (available online – www.semtech.com)
Télécharger le(s) PDF(S)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :