Demande de rappel sur ce produit
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 can acquire and track any mix of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS signals. The built-in LNA provides the module with better performance under weak signal areas. The embedded chip antenna reduces the total size of customers’ applications. To meet varied application demands, L96 also provides an external antenna interface.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L96 fully meets the industrial standard and provides greatly reduced TTFF and ultra-low power consumption. EASY™ technology allows L96 to calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal flash memory, so the module can fix position quickly even at indoor signal levels with low power consumption. With AlwaysLocate™ technology, L96 can adaptively adjust the ON/OFF time to achieve balance between positioning accuracy and power consumption according to the environmental and motional conditions.
Its super performance makes L96 ideal for automotive, industrial and consumer applications. Extremely low power consumption makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
● Ultra-compact size: 14.0mm × 9.6mm × 2.5 mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● Support EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without the need of any external memory
● AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
● Ultra low tracking power consumption: 22mA
● LOCUS, embedded logger function without the need of host or any external flash
● Offer 99 acquisition/33 tracking channels and up to 210PRN channels
● Support DGPS/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
● PPS VS. NMEA can be used in time service
● Support SDK command developed by Quectel
Complete technical file available soon
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :